Economic apartment
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Huisdieren toegestaan
- Wasmachine / droger
|Adres||Calle Faustino Álvarez, 41002 Sevilla, Spanje|
|Kalender bijgewerkt||Een week geleden|
•The building is located on a parallel street to calle Feria, where you find supermarkets, shops and an excellent food market (fresh fish, meat, fruit and vegetables).
•The decoration is basic, yet it is equipped with all kinds of amenities to make your stay comfortable.
•We recommend the boulevard of Alameda de Hércules to eat out or to have a drink, only 2 minutes away, with a wide variety of bars, restaurants and cafés.
•Close to the promenade walk along the river Guadalquivir and the theme park of Isla Mágica.
•Surrounded by important monuments: the Andalusian Parliament, the Basilica of la Macarena, the Arabic Walls, the church of San Luis, the tower of don Fadrique, etc.
•Well connected with other areas of the city by public transportation.
•Public parking next to the Andalusian Parliament, about 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
Check-out at 11:00, flexibility depending on the availability.
ReglementenCheck-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
|Weektarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 316|
|Maandtarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 726|
|Prijs voor > 2 gasten||€ 16 extra per gast/nacht|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
Beoordelingen van andere accommodaties van deze host
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
We were happy to stay in this appartment, and the owner (Eva) is very hospitable. The appartment has a very charming terrace, where we spent most time. We liked the area, where the appartment is situated with its many local bars, and would like to recommend a stay in this appartment.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
This is a really new apartment. Although it's not in the down town but very near to the metro station. With the taxi from down town to the apartment you just need to pay about 10 Euro.
What not good we feel is: there is NO WIFI or INTERNET! It's really extremely inconvenient! Especially for the tourists, who want search for the route or sth. else.
This was a really fantastic apartement with a nice kitchen and modern bathroom. Special was the roof-garden with a great view on the city. We would book this place anytime again. We have there a pleasant stay.
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie