Fantastisch appartement op een uitstekende locatie - Santa Cruz
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Wasmachine / droger
- Geschikt voor evenementen
|Adres||Calle Consuelo, 41004 Sevilla, Spanje|
|Kalender bijgewerkt||2 weken geleden|
Elegant en comfortabel appartement met een zorgvuldige inrichting.
Het huis is geschikt voor maximaal 4 personen, het is ruim en licht, gelegen op de eerste verdieping van het gebouw.
Het heeft een slaapkamer met een tweepersoonsbed, een badkamer met ligbad, een grote woonkamer met een slaapbank voor twee personen en een volledig uitgeruste keuken.
In minder dan vijf minuten, krijg je alle belangrijke bezienswaardigheden in de omgeving:
La Giralda, de kathedraal, Archieven van India, de Torre del Oro, Plaza de España, enz ...
Geen huisdieren, niet roken.
Dit appartement en de perfecte locatie zal u niet teleurstellen!
Uitchecken voor 12:00 uur
Voor alle aankomsten na 21u30, rekenen wij een toeslag van 25 €
Huisdieren zijn niet toegestaan.
Verboden te roken
|Weektarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 474|
|Maandtarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 1158|
|Prijs voor > 2 gasten||€ 11 extra per gast/nacht|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
This is a really new apartment. Although it's not in the down town but very near to the metro station. With the taxi from down town to the apartment you just need to pay about 10 Euro.
What not good we feel is: there is NO WIFI or INTERNET! It's really extremely inconvenient! Especially for the tourists, who want search for the route or sth. else.
This was a really fantastic apartement with a nice kitchen and modern bathroom. Special was the roof-garden with a great view on the city. We would book this place anytime again. We have there a pleasant stay.
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie