Beautiful Apartment in City Centre
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Wasmachine / droger
- Lift in gebouw
|Adres||Postgasse, 1010 Wien, Oostenrijk|
First district (1010 Wien): 5 minutes walking distance to the Stephans Cathedral, Graben and Kaertnerstrasse. Excellent public transport connection: Underground station U4 and U1 "Schwedenplatz" and tram station 1, 2 in 100 m distance from the apartment. Airport bus shuttle (20 min to the airport, every 30 minutes, 7 euro one way) stops at Morzinplatz in 400 m distance from the apartment.
Restaurants & Bars, Fast food stores, Bakery and Butcher, Supermarkets, Post office, Dry cleaner and the shopping high streets Kärtnerstraße and Graben are all in walking distance!
The apartment is fully renovated in december 2011. It includes:
- Entrance hall: wardrobe, chair
- Kitchen: Breakfast table with two stools, Refrigerator, Dish-washer, Water Boiler, Dishes and Cutlery, Pots & Pans as well as other cooking facilities.
- Toilet: WC with hygiene shower, small washing basin, Washing machine and dryer.
- Bathroom: Shower, big washing basin, cupboard
- 2 Bedrooms: Queen size bed, Wardrobe, bed side tables
- Living room: Sofa, dining table for four persone, which can be enlarged, shelves, TV (with german and international channels).
Wireless internet is provided in the whole apartment !
Check-in / Check-out:
As you can see from the details, I am flexible with the check-in and check-out times. We will set an appointment for your check-in and check-out up in front. Me or my very good friend, or the cleaning lady will meet you at the apartment, give you the keys and explain everything you have to know about the apartment and the area.
When you book, you will get my contact details including my mobile number and my email, on which you will be able to reach me anytime.
Please note that late check-in after 21:30 (9:30pm) and early check-in before 09:00 (9am) is subject to an additional fee of 5€.
Also you have the possibility to rent a baby cot and/or baby feeding chair. Price upon request.
I also offer pickup options for my guests from airport and train stations. Please message me for further information.
For further information don't hesitate to contact me :)
Please be informed that the regulations for the city charges in Vienna have changed and therefore we are obliged by law to collect a city tax from the 1st of May 2016 from our guests.
We will need to charge 2,4584% of your accommodation costs including the cleaning fee.
Unfortunately the tax cannot be collected directly over Wimdu and therefore needs to be paid at the check-in in cash. Please be so kind and prepare the amount accurate to the cent.
You will certainly receive a receipt fort the city tax at the check-in.
We know that this whole procedure is a bit inconvenient, however we are required by law to proceed this way.
We thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Anna & Vladan
|Check-in na||Op aanvraag|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
|Check-out vóór||Op aanvraag|
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie