Central and Convenient to Dresden!
The Outer Neustadt is the largest surviving Gründerzeit quarter in Germany. Today it is mainly known as a lively, vibrant and many-sided neighborhood that still has its individual character. A variety of small shops and a large selection of exceptional restaurants, cafes and pubs makes the Outer Neustadt very attractive.
The apartment has a cozy bedroom with a double bed and one single bed. The living room has a television, stereo, table with chairs and a sofa bed, which provides additional sleeping space.
Furthermore, there is a bathroom with shower and a small kitchen, where you can prepare a breakfast or other meals.
Reglementen- Bed linen, towels and final cleaning are included.
- On request we serve breakfast from 5.00 € per person.
- A free parking space is available.
- Pets are allowed for 3.00 € per night.
- For a longer stay (7 nights), we grant a discount of 2.50 € per night.
- Smoking in the entire apartment is not allowed.
- Lodging tax between 3,00 and 5,00 €, payable local in cash.
|Weektarief voor 1 gast||€ 232|
|Prijs voor > 1 gasten||€ 13 extra per gast/nacht|
|Maximum aantal nachten||1 maand|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie