SAN ZANOBI APARTMENT
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
|Adres||via San Zanobi, 50129 Florence, Italië|
This small and bright apartment composed of a fully equipped kitchen a large bedroom which can accomodate up to 4 people ( one double bed and one sofa double bed) and by a bathroom.
lies on the second floor in a historic building. The apartment is in fiorentine style, clean and decorated to a good standard. It is a bright and lovely space to enjoy a plesant stay in Florence
Is equipped with WI-FI and all amenities needed for a pleasant stay
Utilities for short time, bed linen and towels are included in the price.
Once your booking has been completed we will provide you with detailed maps and travel directions for your most successful check in. Our doors are widely open for all nice, bright, and friendly people. Thank you for choosing us and have a wonderful time in Florence.
We are located a few meters from the apartment and our staff will always be present from 10 am to 7 pm hours continued for all information, tips, etc..
The apartment is situated in the “no driving area” (ZTL) where you can access by parking in our private garage near by your apartment. With the Convention 25/30€ per night.
Local shops and markets will provide all your gastronomic needs. Many restaurants and local pubs bring you the flavor of Florentine style. You're spoilt for choice!
Very close to this apartment you will find a bike and scooter rental, perfect to reach all the places you would like to see and also the apartment is 5 minutes far from the Station Santa Maria Novella and many bus stops. Otherwise you can take advantage of our various tours in all of the most important cities of Tuscany like Chianti and Cinque Terre.
Check-in from 3.00pm to 7.00pm
During the check-in will be stipulate a regular touristic lease agreement.
Check-out until 11.00am
Florence Concierge is at your disposal after 7.30pm to 00.00am upon special request for the late check-in.
In this case an additional fee of € 30,00 will be applied.
Florence Concierge agency is open from 10.00am till 7.00pm for:
Luggage deposit (if you arrive before 3.00pm) on charge
All touristic information
Please after the booking we need you to send us copies of your documents.
CITY TAX: 2,50 € per night each guest
(Applies to guests over the age of 12 years)
PLEASE free the apartment of all garbage and wash all dirty dishes, pots and pans, otherwise you will be charged. (30€)
For stays longer than 10 nights, utilities will be paid by the guest. Relevant expenses will be calculated through utility meters and charged at the end of the stay.
|Maximum aantal nachten||1 maand|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
De inleiding van Florence door Sharon was echt geweldig en zeer informatief. Het appartement en de fasciliteiten zijn in de overeenstemming met de beschrijving. De locatie is perfect, zeer dicht bij het historische centrum, vlak naast Mercato Centrale.
Echter, de straat heeft de neiging zeer luidruchtig van de zeer vroege ochtend te zijn. Het was erg warm die tijd, dus we hielden ramen open voor de nacht (er is geen airconditioning) en we konden niet goed slapen vanwege het lawaai (auto's, mensen schreeuwen, het openen van garagedeuren en ga zo maar door). De tweede en volgende nachten hadden we oordopjes gebruiken.
Toch, we vonden de algehele ervaring en we kunnen deze host aanraden!
The introduction to Florence provided by Sharon was really great and very informative. The apartment and fascilities are in the accordance with the description. The location is perfect, very close to the historic center, right next to Mercato Centrale.
However, the street tends to be extremely noisy from the very early morning. It was very hot that time, so we kept windows opened for the night (there is no air conditioning) and we could not sleep well because of the noise (cars, people shouting, opening garage doors and so on). The second and following nights we had to use earplugs.
Nevertheless, we really liked the overall experience and we can recommend this host!
We are in 2 minds about the suitability of Blue Apartment and Florence Concierge. The major Pros are roughly equal to the major Cons making is difficult to decide.
* The apartment is well-equipped, well-maintained, clean and tidy, modern and spacious and we thought stylish. Such qualities meant it was much better than the majority of the many European holiday apartments we have stayed in over the years.
* Blue Apartment is well-situated to Mercado Centrale [a ‘must’ visit foodie mecca, with the freshest food and delectable sundries downstairs to 2pm, while upstairs foodie heaven with excellent restaurants and gastro bars and a fantastic evening vibe].
* It also has a central location to Florence’s historic centre and within easy walking distance to the major tourist sites. So the apartment is ideally situated for touring, restaurants, leather goods, sightseeing and exploring on foot.
* Very close [10 min walk] to Santa Maria Novella train station and where airport and many urban buses halt.
* WiFi worked seamlessly and with strong signal in all of apartment.
* Close to 2 Conad supermarkets [one at Via Nazionale near junction with Piazza Della Stazione and one on Borgo San Lorenzo near the Duomo]. I would also recommend ‘Eataly’ for exquisite bread and provisions on Via de Martelli, again near Duomo].
* Very friendly and caring Concierge staff who provided 2 sets of keys.
* Very serious intrusive street noise levels. Possibly OK if you are a sound sleeper / have earplugs / close windows and have aircon on. Otherwise the African shop [which also serves as a ‘community centre’] directly below apartment windows is rowdy and regularly in evenings people spill out onto street drinking and smoking and conversing at top of their voices [with Friday and Saturday evenings continuing into the small hours].
* We had to collect apartment keys from Florence Concierge business shop at 42r Via San Zanobi – about 100m away. We were not informed that Florence has a unique street numbering system whereby residential and business street numbers although existing side-by-side are totally unrelated. The small ‘r’ [=rosso =red] alongside 42 means a business street number. Blissfully unaware of this, I ring doorbells at 42 Via San Zanobi and got a very angry Italian woman who gave me an abusive mouthful for disturbing her. The Florence street numbering system and the exact location of the Concierge shop needs to be explicitly clear to visitors. By the way, Concierge shop is the other side of the bicycle rental shop.
* We thought the Concierge business-side mean-minded, leaving only 2 toilet rolls [cheapest variety], 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels, some coffee, a dribble of olive oil, no kitchen roll or other provisions for 6 days stay. They also tried to charge us 2 Euros per hour for each suitcase we wanted to leave for safekeeping on our last day when we had to vacate the apartment for 11am. This is something provided free by the many apartments we have stayed with elsewhere. Reason cited was if we had to use the Railway Station’s left luggage we would have to pay more. But we did not stay with or hand over a considerable amount of money to rent an apartment from Italian railways!
* The apartment stairwell is very narrow.
* This is a general whine but our stay in Florence brought it to the fore. The Italians love of the combustion engine takes precedence over the vulnerability and safety of pedestrians. The near-contempt of road users on bikes and scooters, in cars and vans, with taxis and taxis, means you have to be constantly alert to traffic dangers as you are expected to give way even in ‘pedestrianised’ areas. Walking along Via Nazionale will also give you the reality of the situation – a very narrow and uneven ‘ribbon’ pavement in a major thoroughfare rammed with scooters cars parked kerbside means 2 people can barely pass one another and if one has a suitcase it becomes a major obstacle course.
Es hat mir und meinen beiden Buben 10 und 12 Jahre sehr gut dort gefallen. Und alles hat prima funktionniert.
Die Türe war extra sicher verriegelbar, so dass wir uns sehr sicher fühlten. In der Nachbarschaft gab es viele Farbige als wir da waren.
Die Tipps waren gut die man uns gegeben hat.
Es war auch leise und habe sehr gut dort geschlafen.
Während der Dämmerung sollte man die Fenster geschlossen halten wegen Moskitos die reinfliegen..
Ich würde dieses Appartment auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen und auch wieder dort übernachten.
Mich hat nur gewunden das nach der Buchung nochmals zusätzliche Buchungsgebühren anfallen aber das hat wohl mit Wimdu zu tun und nicht mit dem Appartment, es war meine erste Buchung mit Wimdu.
muy bien situado, centrico y cerca de todo lo historico en florencia, TODO LO NECESARIO SE PODIA ENCONTRAR EN EL APARTAMENTO .LO UNICO QUE SE PUEDE MEJORAR ES LA CONECCION WIFI QUE NOS IVA FATAL.
EL ANFITRION ATENTO, AGRADBLE, SIMPATICO
El apartamento segun lo esperado en las fotos.Lo peor es que una habitacion es interior y no tiene ventana y el portal del edificio es viejo y con mal olor. Bien situado. La anfitriona muy amable.
perfecto, muy centrico
Apartamento reformado, muy bien ubicado. La Cama y el sofá bastante cómodos. La única pega que encontramos fue la ducha, no tragaba bien y se convirtía en una piscina.
El apartamento está céntrico. No tiene ruidos de la calle porque da a un patio interior que está muy bien iluminado. Está muy bien equipado, lavadora, plancha, secador... Está limpio y el mobiliario es nuevo.
Nos atendió Monika que nos dio toda la información que necesitábamos incluso nos ayudó a buscar un ambulatorio para asistencia médica porque teníamos a una hija con fiebre.
Buena recepción, apartamento limpio y en perfecto estado. Acogida cálida y amable. El edifico en cambio muy deteriorado, con escalera estrecha que dificulta subir y bajar maletas.
Appartamento molto carino e confortevole. Abbiamo alloggiato comodamente per 3 giorni e 3 notti in due adulti e due bambini, utilizzandolo un pò come camera d'albergo. Ubicato in prossimità del mercato centrale e a soli dieci minuti dal centro e dalla stazione di Santa Maria Novella, lo rende un'ottima base per chi desidera visitare la città muovendosi a piedi. La zona è tutto sommato tranquilla, anche se qualche schiamazzo si può sentire la sera, e se pur poco insonorizzato nell'appartamento si riposa bene. Qualche mensolina e qualche gancio appendiabiti renderebbe l'appartamento ok al 100%.
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie